Darkglass Cabsim & Headphone Amp w/ Bluetooth
Includes free D'Addario AC-DC 9-Volt Adaptor if purchased by Oct 31st
Cutting-edge Cab Sim and Headphone Amp
The Darkglass Element, a state-of-the-art cabinet simulator and headphone amp in a compact pedal format. You won’t find any knobs on the Element’s top panel. It uses Darkglass’s proprietary touch-sensor technology with three tactile sliders and positioning LEDs, so you can set your parameters quickly and see them easily when lights are low. Out of the box, the Element offers five cabinet simulations, and you can add many more via the Darkglass Suite.
Sleek, comprehensive design
The Darkglass Element also features Bluetooth streaming for playing along with your favorite tracks and two headphone jacks for jamming with other musicians. An XLR output allows for plugging directly into a PA system or your audio interface. The Element’s advanced functionality is packed into a sleek, knobless pedal — a design that’s extremely rugged and will stand up to the heaviest touring schedules. On its right side is the XLR jack and a ground lift button switch. Its left side is fitted with a 1/4-inch input, switchable 12 and 30dB pads, a 3.5mm TRS aux input, a 1/4-inch parallel output for connection to an amp, and a USB-C port for connecting to your computer.
Darkglass Element Cabinet Simulation / Headphone Amp Features:
- Instrument / line / amp input with switchable 0dB, -12dB, -30dB pads
- 900W amplifier (with external load) may be connected to input
- Parallel output for connection to an amp
- Aux In: 3.5mm TRS input lets you practice to backing tracks
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP) supports impulse loading via Darkglass Suite
- XLR output: balanced output for connection to PA, audio interface, etc.
- Dynamic range: 105dB, A-weighted; sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24-bit conversion / Latency: 2.2ms
- Impulse response: 5 impulse slots and bypass setting
- Headphones: 2 stereo outputs with individual volume controls and blend
- USB: A USB-C Mac/PC connection for loading cabinet simulation impulse responses and controlling other settings
- Supply voltage: 9V–12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA