Darkglass Microtubes B7k 2.0
Bass Preamp Pedal with Deep Tone Editing
The Microtubes B7K V2 bass preamp pedal from Darkglass Electronics is so much more than an excellent DI. It's also a pedal-sized preamp and aggressive-sounding drive. The Microtubes B7K V2 employs the same dynamic saturation circuit and 4-band EQ and balanced line driver that has put Darkglass on thousands of bassists' boards. Yet, the addition of two mid-frequency selector switches, as well as the Grunt and Attack controls give the V2 unparalleled tonal shaping abilities. And dual outputs make parallel processing and running your signal to a PA or mixing console a piece of cake.
Deep Tonal Sculpting
The Microtubes B7K V2's 4-band EQ is powerful enough to place it on many Sweetwater bassists' board. But Darkglass has upped the game with their helpful Attack and Grunt switches, fine-tuning the pedal's character. But that wasn't enough tonal tweaking for the engineers at Darkglass. The V2 boasts two carefully voiced mid frequency buttons that determine which mid frequencies are being affected. Whether you're looking to pull the mids back for top-end attack and a huge bottom, or wanting to push them for a punchier tone, the Microtubes B7K V2 nails it.
Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal Features:
- Bass preamp pedal and DI box with saturation circuit
- 4-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Two mid-frequency selector buttons determine what mid frequencies are being affected
- Level knob sets the volume of your overdriven signal
- Drive knob controls the amount of saturation in your overdriven signal
- Blend knob adjusts the ratio between clean and overdriven signals
- Grunt switch dials in the amount of low-frequency saturation
- Attack switch tunes in the amount of high-frequency saturation
- Parallel output for parallel processing
- Direct output for running into PA systems and mixing consoles